Tuesday, March 4, 2008

32 Days Left!

Our wedding is getting so close!!! Today Tom and I went to the town hall and got our marriage license! Starting tomorrow we are legally allowed to get married!

We also got our town ID cards - my first form of ID with my new last name on it! Even the people at town hall were picking on me for the change from 4 to 10 letters.... Not too much for us to utilize the card for until we have kids, but Tom is finally excited to turn 30 so that he can join the West Seneca men's over-30 hockey team.

Just a few little things left to get ready for the wedding. Today we assembled favors and bought paper to use for the place cards. A pretty productive day off of work!

Now I just have to start the workout routine - I probably should do something with all the pictures and video to come...

Only 32 days left!

1 comment:

Amy said...

WooHOOO!!! I cannot wait!!!